Hello,

I just upgraded one of our routers today to Ubuntu 10.04 and Shorewall
4.4.  Everything went smoothly but my rule to pass SIP traffic to our
asterisk server is not being processed properly.
I am using one to one nat and an accept rule to pass the traffic.  I
have other servers behind this router setup in the same way and they all
route fine but this one keeps getting caught by the net2fw policy.
Here is what my configuration looks like (I have changed the addresses
for security reasons):
interfaces:
net     eth0            detect          routeback,nosmurfs,logmartians=1
loc     eth1            detect          dhcp

nat:
204.22.140.1  eth0:0            192.168.40.10      no              no

rules:
ACCEPT          net     loc:192.168.40.10          udp     5060

Thank you for any help you can give me on this,

Nathan