I'm trying to configure lldp on all the systems in my LAN, and they all
run shorewall.  I'm trying to figure out what rules to add to shorewall,
but there's no mention of it in the documentation that I can find, and I
don't know enough about lldp to figure out what files need to be changed
and how.  I'm not sure what information needs to be found to make it
work with shorewall, but insofar as I know, it's a layer 2 protocol.