4.4.25.2 is now available for download.

Problems Corrected:

1)  Previously, if all the following were true:

    - AUTOMAKE=Yes
    - Current compiled script (/var/lib/shorewall/firewall or
      /var/lib/shorewall6/firewall) up to date
    - LEGACY_FASTSTART=No
    - There was a saved configuration

    then rather than start the current configuration, 'shorewall start
    -f' or 'shorewall6 start -f' would incorrectly restore the saved
    configuration.

2)  The DropSmurfs and TCPFlags actions are now available in
    Shorewall6. They were previously omitted from the IPv6 actions.std
    file.

3)  The 'rawpost' table was previously omitted from the output of the
    'dump' command. It is now displayed.

4)  Previously, if a configuration contained more than one wildcard
    interface (physical name ending in '+'), then the generated script
    might not work properly with Shorewall-init. This defect dates back
    to the introduction of Shorewall-init.

    Example:

    ZONE        INTERFACE       BROADCAST       OPTIONS
    z1          eth+            -               optional
    z2          veth+           -               optional

    The script will contain a case statement of this form:

        case $interface in
          eth*|veth+)

Tom Eastep        \ When I die, I want to go like my Grandfather who
Shoreline,         \ died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like
Washington, USA     \ all of the passengers in his car