On Jan 17, 2012, at 11:22 AM, Lee Brown wrote:

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 10:29 AM, Tom Eastep <teas...@shorewall.net> wrote:
On 01/17/2012 08:25 AM, Lee Brown wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> With USE_DEFAULT_RT=Yes, I tried explicitly putting loose into the
> providers file (and removing duplicate field) which did remove the list
> of default routes in the default table.  However it still doesn't work
> as anticipated.  It appears table 999 doesn't get installed in the rules.

Valid table numbers are 0-255. 999???

Sorry, I meant the rule number 999.  According to the MultiISP docs "Packets are sent through the main routing table by a routing rule with priority 999. The priority range 1-998 may be used for inserting rules that bypass the main table."

Turns out that the code doesn't generate that rule when there are no balance providers. I've attached a patch for 4.4.19.

Tom Eastep        \ When I die, I want to go like my Grandfather who
Shoreline,         \ died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like
Washington, USA     \ all of the passengers in his car