4.5.0.3 is now available for download.

Problems corrected in 4.5.0.3:

4.5.0.3

1)  The .service file with Shorewall Init specified that
    /sbin/shorewall-init should be run for start and stop, but there
    was no such file.

    Now, the installer will install /sbin/shorewall-init and will omit
    installing /etc/rc.d/init.d/shorewall-init when systemd is being
    used.

2)  If the variable DEBUG was set to a non-empty value in the environment
    or in /etc/shorewall/params, then 'shorewall stop' and 'shorewall
    clear' would not totally remove the old ruleset and a subsequent
    'shorewall start' would fail.

3)  'shorewall trace stop' or 'shorewall trace clear' would previously
    fail to remove the entire ruleset.

Problems Corrected in 4.5.0.2

1)  The init scripts from shorewall.net that were installed on systems
    other than Redhat-based and Debian-based systems were broken.

    '/etc/init.d/shorewall start' and /etc/init.d/shorewall restart'
    failed with:

         "ERROR: No directory 'start'"

    or

        "ERROR: No directory 'restart'"

2)  The Shorewall-init installer now works correctly when installing
    the product on a Redhat-based distribution.

Thank you for using Shorewall.

Tom Eastep        \ When I die, I want to go like my Grandfather who
Shoreline,         \ died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like
Washington, USA     \ all of the passengers in his car