El 2012-03-06 21:34, Tom Eastep escribió:

> On 3/6/12 4:18 PM,
"Ricardo Rios - Shorewall List"
> <shorew...@malargue.gov.ar> wrote:
>

>> El 2012-03-06 20:53, Tom Eastep escribió: On 3/6/12 1:13 PM,
"Ricardo Rios - Shorewall List" <shorew...@malargue.gov.ar [1]> wrote:Do
you run LSM? - Nop, i dont use LSM, i keep trying to find the problem,
and i found this, if i send a ping using dsl0 for example, to is
gateway, there is no answer, but i got incoming traffic from internet to
that public ip, maybe shorewall is not adding that provider coz icmp
check is being droped by the gateway ? is there any option to avoid this
check on some providers ?

> Try commenting out this line in
/etc/shorewall/isusable:

> [ -f ${VARDIR}/${1}.status ] &&
status=$(cat ${VARDIR}/${1}.status)

> -Tom
> --
> Tom Eastep When I
die, I want to go like my Grandfather who
> Shoreline, died peacefully
in his sleep. Not screaming like
> Washington, USA all of the passengers
in his car
> www.shorewall.net

> Cloud
computing makes use of virtualization - but cloud computing
> also
focuses on allowing computing to be delivered as a service.

http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sfnl/114/51521223/

Yep, thats
work, thanks for your time and help Tom.

<3 Shorewall

Links:
------
[1] mailto:shorew...@malargue.gov.ar