How do I suppress logging on packets that are over the CONNLIMIT?

Users downloading from our server will use multiple wgets to maximize the amount
that they can download.  It's not the best technique, but it's human nature to
go for the simplest workaround.

To avoid a DOS from one person trying to download dozens of files at once, we're
using a CONNLIMIT rule.  This fixes the accidental DOS problem, but produces a
lot of syslog messages.

Is there a way to suppress logging on CONNLIMIT rules?