Just installed psad and am testing it.  This morning I awoke to an email saying:

[-] You may just need to add a default logging rule to the /sbin/ip6tables
    'filter' 'INPUT' chain on hydra.  For more information,
    see the file "FW_HELP" in the psad sources directory or visit:
    http://www.cipherdyne.org/psad/docs/fwconfig.html

Well I have ipv6 entirely disabled in sysctl.conf.  How should I address this?

Also, has anyone tried tiger?