Hi,

I've a configuration that is working pretty well, except for a few things.
I have two ISP, ISP01 and ISP02, so three network interface, plus a ppp vpn going through ISP01. I can route client packets through the firewall perfectly. But packets originating from the firewall choose a gateway without following what's in tcrules:

/cat tcrules
#1:ISP01
#2:ISP02
#3 VPN
#MARK SOURCE DEST PROTO DEST SOURCE USER TEST LENGTH TOS CONNBYTES HELPER
#                                               PORT(S) PORT(S)
2       $FW             -
1:P     10.0.0.0/24     -
2:P     10.0.0.0/24     192.168.1.0/24
2:P     10.0.0.2/32     -       tcp     53
2:P     10.0.0.2/32     -       udp     53
########VPN - FAKE DEST IP#########
3:P     10.0.0.0/24     4.4.4.4
#2:P    10.0.0.2/32
#LAST LINE -- ADD YOUR ENTRIES BEFORE THIS ONE -- DO NOT REMOVE/

shorewall version: 4.4.6

With this setting $FW can go on internet from any connection, it choose it when shorewall restart and then keep it till next reboot...
Any help is welcomed.

Thanks,

David Leroux