Unfortunately OpenVPN is not an option. I have UDP traffic between 2 servers
and internet at the client is very limited and low quality.

Initially this was my idea... to use dns and check on server for update, but
downside is that I have additional delay.
On client side I can run script after ip change...

Thank you for the advice :)