Beta 3 is now available for testing.

Problems Corrected since Beta 2:

1)  Two error messages produced by the RST action have been
     corrected. They previously referred to errors in the NotSyn action
     rather than RST.

Enhancements since Beta 2:

1)  A Puppet macro has been contributed by Paul Gear.

2)  The 'show' command now supports a -b (brief) option that suppresses
     listing of rules that have zero packet count. In the future, this
     option may be expanded to omit chains that have no rules listed
     (Paul Gear).

Thank you for testing,
Tom Eastep        \ When I die, I want to go like my Grandfather who
Shoreline,         \ died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like
Washington, USA     \ all of the passengers in his car