Am 01.01.2013 03:18, schrieb tony.blue.mailingl...@gmx.de:
> Am 31.12.2012 20:39, schrieb Tom Eastep:

With the above Konfigruation I can reach everything in the local network
(for example, pick up mail, surf the DMZ) but I can not surf the
Internet. The requests are sent, in the syslog is also "Accept."
Unfortunately obvious is no return.

Currently, I have no idea where I could find a mistake here. How can I
find out what happened with the packages?

Thank you!

Tony