Do I still have the des port as 80 even though I have HTTP(ACCEPT)?

Have a great day,

Donald S. Doyle
President
G.E.M. Computer Consulting, LLC
317.250.4448
www.gemcc.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The materials enclosed with this electronic transmission are private and
confidential and are the properties of the sender.  The information
contained in the material is privileged and is intended only for the use of
the individual(s) or entity (ies) named above.  If you are not the intended
recipient, be advised that any unauthorized disclosure, copying,
distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
electronic transmission in error, please notify us by telephone.