Hi every one, i have installed Openvpn and shorewall, lastest versions, and
all is working fine. It's gratefully to configure access with shorewall.

I have a cuestion that i don`t know how to solve. I have a eth8 (
192.168.3.77/24) in my fw linux box where i have installed Openvpn and
Shorewall,  and i want to configure that openvpn clients (10.100.2.x/24)
 make nat with (192.168.3.77/24) when they go thru 192.168.3.x internal LAN
networh. What i want is to get the vpn clients make nat with 192.168.3.x
 eth8 when they access to devices/computers  after 192.168.3.x network.

I think perhaps is a rule, a masq to include ...??? I have tried several
but i don´t know how to do.

Please, can you tell me how configure rules, masq, to make internal NAT.???

Thank you in advance.