here they are!

administrative system
SBINDIR=/sbin                           #Directory where system
administration programs are installed

firewall system:
SBINDIR=/usr/sbin

administrative system:
root@old:~# cat /usr/share/shorewall/shorewallrc
#
# Debian Shorewall 4.5 rc file
#
BUILD=                                  #Default is to detect the
build system
HOST=debian
PREFIX=/usr                             #Top-level directory for
shared files, libraries, etc.
SHAREDIR=${PREFIX}/share                #Directory for arch-neutral
files.
LIBEXECDIR=${PREFIX}/share              #Directory for executable
scripts.
PERLLIBDIR=${PREFIX}/share/shorewall    #Directory to install
Shorewall Perl module directory
CONFDIR=/etc                            #Directory where subsystem
configurations are installed
SBINDIR=/sbin                           #Directory where system
administration programs are installed
MANDIR=${PREFIX}/share/man              #Directory where manpages are
installed.
INITDIR=/etc/init.d                     #Directory where SysV init
scripts are installed.
INITFILE=$PRODUCT                       #Name of the product's
installed SysV init script
INITSOURCE=init.debian.sh               #Name of the distributed file
to be installed as the SysV init script
ANNOTATED=                              #If non-zero, annotated
configuration files are installed
SYSCONFFILE=default.debian              #Name of the distributed file
to be installed in $SYSCONFDIR
SYSCONFDIR=/etc/default                 #Directory where SysV init
parameter files are installed
SYSTEMD=                                #Directory where .service
files are installed (systems running systemd only)
SPARSE=Yes                              #If non-empty, only install
$PRODUCT/$PRODUCT.conf in $CONFDIR
VARDIR=/var/lib                         #Directory where product
variable data is stored.

firewall system:
root@OpenWrt:~# cat /usr/share/shorewall/shorewallrc
#
# Created by Shorewall Core version 4.5.7 configure -  Tue Sep 10
18:53:19 MST 2013
#
# Input: --target=mips-openwrt-linux --host=mips-openwrt-linux
--build=x86_64-linux-gnu --program-prefix= --program-suffix=
--prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/usr --bindir=/usr/bin
--sbindir=/usr/sbin --libexecdir=/usr/lib --sysconfdir=/etc
--datadir=/usr/share --localstatedir=/var --mandir=/usr/man
--infodir=/usr/info --disable-nls vendor=linux
#
HOST=linux
PREFIX=/usr
SHAREDIR=/usr/share