I had to restart one of my routers tonight and since then shorewall on it has been dropping SIP packets coming in from one machine instead of forwarding them to the freebpx server.

Of course this is the SIP trunk between the server and my Obi110 box in the house that is dropping. The odd thing is that I also have a SIP client on my home network as well and it is connected fine.

My other trunks are fine as well.

My rules on the box are just straight DNAT:

DNAT net loc10:10.10.42.4 tcp 5060:5069
DNAT net loc10:10.10.42.4 udp 5060:5069

Everything was working fine before I restarted the router.
Shorewall 4.5.5.3 running on Debian Wheezy.

Any suggestion on figuring out why it has suddenly decided to drop these instead of forwarding them like the rules actually say to?

Thanks.

Mark II
--
Mark D. Montgomery II