On 5/5/2014 3:59 PM, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
On Mon, May 05, 2014 at 03:44:48PM -0700, Mike Andrewjeski wrote:
On Mon, May 05, 2014 at 02:31:34PM -0700, Mike Andrewjeski wrote:

What is the output of 'shorewall dump' (run as root, of course).
attached as shore-dump.gz (hope that's ok..)

The dump output shows that Shorewall is running.  What is the value of
STARTUP_ENABLED in /etc/shorewall/shorewall.conf?  (I probably should
have asked that first).
the value is: STARTUP_ENABLED=Yes
BTW,  I started by using iptables-restore...
Regards,

-Roberto

http://p.sf.net/sfu/perforce

---