On 5/7/2014 6:01 AM, Vieri Di Paola wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> I'd like to add another dump to my report.
> I'm unable to ping from host in "LAN" zone with IP address 10.215.144.7
> to host in "CAIB" zone with IP address 10.215.5.95.

10.214.5.95 is not in the CAIB zone. It is in the LAN zone. And again,
why would two hosts on the LAN communicate via the Shorewall box?

Tom Eastep        \ When I die, I want to go like my Grandfather who
Shoreline,         \ died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like
Washington, USA     \ all of the passengers in his car