Hi Gerhard,

Please verify what I wrote for accuracy and completeness:

http://www.shorewall.org/Events.html#Stateful

> BTW: Did you try it?

I configured a rule, restarted my firewall and reviewed the generated
ruleset. I didn't try knocking.

Thanks!
Tom Eastep        \ When I die, I want to go like my Grandfather who
Shoreline,         \ died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like
Washington, USA     \ all of the passengers in his car