Shorewall 4.6.2 RC 1 is now available for testing.

Problems Corrected:

1)  Some issues regarding install under Cygwin64 have been addressed.

    - configure.pl did not understand CYGWIN returned from `uname`
    - Shorewall-core install.sh did not understand CYGWIN returned from
      `uname`.
    - The Shorewall and Shorewall6 installers tried to run the command
      'mkdir -p //etc/shorewall[6]' which is broken in the current
      Cygwin64.

New Features:

1)  It is now possible to specify the MAC address of a provider
    GATEWAY. This is useful when there are multiple providers serviced
    by a single interface as it avoids the need for the generated
    script to detect the MAC during start/restart.

2)  The copyrights in the sample configuration files have been updated.

Thank you for testing.

Tom Eastep        \ When I die, I want to go like my Grandfather who
Shoreline,         \ died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like
Washington, USA     \ all of the passengers in his car