On 8/13/2014 9:05 AM, cac...@quantum-sci.com wrote:

> Tom Eastep wrote:
>> On 8/13/2014 8:16 AM, cac...@quantum-sci.com wrote:
>>> Attached.
>>>
>> Hmmm -- that's not good.
>>
>> Please forward:
>>
>> - the setting of HELPERS in shorewall.conf
> HELPERS=
> as from the factory.
>
>> - the output of 'shorewall show -f capabilities'
> Attached.
>
>> - the contents of /etc/shorewall/conntrack
> Don't got no conntrack.

You need one. There is a populated file included with Shorewall; which
distro are you running and how did you install Shorewall? Which
Shorewall version (command: shorewall version -a).

Tom Eastep        \ When I die, I want to go like my Grandfather who
Shoreline,         \ died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like
Washington, USA     \ all of the passengers in his car