Shorewall 4.6.3.4 is available for download.

1)  The 'Universal' configurations previously failed to start with the
    diagnostic

      ERROR: No network interface available: Firewall state not changed

2)  A defect introduced in 4.6.3 prevented Shorewall-init from starting
    when required interfaces were present.

3)  Some defect repair from 4.6.2.5 was inadvertently omitted from
    4.6.3. In particular, the fix for Shorewall-init on systems running
    systemd was omitted. Those fixes have now been merged into this
    release.

Tom Eastep        \ When I die, I want to go like my Grandfather who
Shoreline,         \ died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like
Washington, USA     \ all of the passengers in his car