Hi,

I'm running Shorewall 4.6.2.2 on Debian 7.6 (wheezy) with Linux
3.2.60-1+deb7u3, and shorewall iptrace doesn't work - no output appears
in the kernel log. It wasn't working back when I was running 4.5.5.3
(the version shipped with wheezy) which is one reason I upgraded. IIRC
it did work for a day or two after I last rebooted. The TRACE entry does
show up in the raw table.

I realise it's probably more of a kernel issue, but I thought I'd ask
here first and see if anyone had any suggestions for what I could
investigate. It's also coming up to school holidays so I can perform
some more in-depth debugging if necessary.

http://pastebin.com/Uc4Vc4H6 has shorewall version and ip (addr|route)
show per the support guide. The system is the core firewall, it used to
run quagga too but I moved that off to another system after upgrading to
4.6.2.2 as I was still having problems even after adding nohostroute in
shorewall-providers.

Thanks,

--
James Andrewartha