Hello.  Using Shorewall6 4.5.5.3 (Debian) and having the firewall
config files in /tmp/shorewall6/ I get: 'ERROR: Missing Action
File (/tmp/shorewall6/action.DropSmurfs)'.  But I did not ask for
any smurf actions to be taken.

This is a very simple test firewall.  Interfaces has no options
declared.

And I removed the action from SMURF_DISPOSITION= in
shorewall6.conf

Also, on this Debian system, the action.DropSmurfs file is only
in the shorewall /usr/share directory, not shorewall6.  Although
I did not ask for any smurf action anyways.

In the Shorewall6 4.5.21.10 upstream source package the DropSmurfs
action is set as 'noinline'.  Does that mean that the workings are now
internal to Shorewall ? Also, 4.5.21.10 does not have any
action.DropSmurfs file.

Thanks.