Hello.

Shorewall 4.6.4.1
kernel 3.10.0
In shorewall.conf I have "DONT_LOAD=nf_conntrack_sip,nf_nat_sip"
In shorewall.conf I have "AUTOHELPERS=No", HELPERS is empty.
SIP section in /etc/shorewall/conntrack is commented out (checked - no sip
entries in raw table after shorewall start).
"ports=0" is specified in /etc/shorewall/helpers for appropriate *sip lines (or
alternatively all *sip lines commented out).
There are not any rules specifying port 5060 in /etc/shorewall/rules.

Despite doing the above steps, nf_conntrack_sip is being loaded during every
restart of shorewall (although nf_nat_sip obeys my disposition and never gets
loaded).

Also, after doing "shorewall compile OUTPUT ." inside /etc/shorewall,
nf_conntrack_sip module gets automatically loaded (yes, after dry copilation of
rules), although resulting OUTPUT file does not contain anything which would
load this module.

nf_conntrack_sip is always at the top of lsmod output, no other modules use it.

I ended up adding "rmmod nf_conntrack_sip" to /ec/shorewall/started.

The same happens for shorewall6.

Is there any way to properly skip loading of this module ?

Regards.
--
Artur