Shorewall 4.6.7 Beta 1 is now available for testing.

Problems Corrected:

1)  This release includes defect repair from Shorewall 4.6.6.2 and
    earlier releases.

New Features:

1)  The 'tunnels' file now supports 'tinc' tunnels.

2)  Previously, the SAME action in the mangle file had a fixed timeout
    of 300 seconds (5 minutes). That action now allows specification of
    a different timeout value.

3)  It is now possible to add or delete addresses from an ipset with
    entries in the mangle file. The ADD and DEL actions have the same
    behavior in the mangle file as they do in the rules file.

Thank you for testing,

Tom Eastep        \ When I die, I want to go like my Grandfather who
Shoreline,         \ died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like
Washington, USA     \ all of the passengers in his car