I'm modifying a shorewall6-lite instance to MultiISP support.

My initial config -- migrated from a working IPv4 multiISP setup -- is

        /providers
                native6  1   0x100   main   EXT_IF   detect   track,balance
10              he6      2   0x200   main   HE6_IF   detect   track,fallback

        /interfaces
                net      EXT_IF
physical=eth0,forward=1,tcpflags,nosmurfs,accept_ra=1,sourceroute=0
                he6      HE6_IF
optional,physical=he-ipv6,forward=1,tcpflags,nosmurfs,accept_ra=1,sourceroute=0
                loc      lo

        /zones
                fw      firewall
                net     ipv6
                he6     ipv6
                loc     loopback

but at compile,

        Adding Anti-smurf Rules
        Compiling TCP Flags filtering...
        Compiling Accept Source Routing...
        Compiling Accept Routing Advertisements...
        Compiling /etc/shorewall/IPv6/providers...
           ERROR: Invalid Mark or Mask value (0x100)
/etc/shorewall/IPv6/providers (line 10)

What's invalid about the Mark value here?  reading the man page for
shorewall6-providers, not clear to my read that it shouldn't work.