On 11/08/2015 07:53 PM, Tom Eastep wrote:
> On 11/8/2015 6:20 PM, PGNet Dev wrote:
>> Building v5x using the newly available 'build50' script, the tarball

>>              Building target platforms: noarch-linux
>>              Building for target noarch-linux
>>
>>              Step "do_rpmbuild -ba /root/rpm//SPECS/shorewall-core.spec"
>> FAILED
>>
>> Note the reference to "5.0.2" ...
>>
>> Why's the tarball build succeed, but the rpm build fail?  Config on my
>> part, or a bug in the script?
>>

> I have no idea -- but the build script hasn't changed between 5.0.1 and
> 5.0.2.

I realized this morning that this is most likely due to missing 5.0.1
tracking branches. In that case, the build will use the 'master' branch
which is 5.0.2-RC1.

In both the 'release' and 'trunk' repositories, you will need to create
a 5.0.1 tracking branch that tracks origin/5.0.1.

Tom Eastep        \ When I die, I want to go like my Grandfather who
Shoreline,         \ died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like
Washington, USA     \ all of the passengers in his car