On 06/25/2016 12:21 PM, list...@tutanota.com wrote:

> 25. Jun 2016 08:16 by teas...@shorewall.net
> <mailto:teas...@shorewall.net>:
>
> is being used. They are targeted specifically at OpenSuSE and have
> been verified on OpenSuSE 42.1.
>
> Thank you for testing,
>

> Ok, thanks very much for these rpms.
>

> I will start testing with my Opensuse system.
>

> I just want to make for certain with these new RPMs before I start.
>  What are the best instruction to follow for migration of version
> 4 shorewall firewall rpms and installed rules etc to the new
> version 5?
>

> I have seen several discussions , I only want to find the official
> path to follow.

Look at the 'Migration Issues' section at
http://www.shorewall.org/pub/shorewall/development/5.0/shorewall-5.0.10-
RC1/releasenotes.txt

- -Tom
- --
Tom Eastep        \ When I die, I want to go like my Grandfather who
Shoreline,         \ died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like
Washington, USA     \ all of the passengers in his car