I can't get Shorewall to accept a MAC address in the rules file. MAC addresses
work in
tcrules.

params:
phil_laptop_mac=~00-50-b6-70-25-63

tcrules:
?COMMENT -masq- phil laptop
$INET2_FWMARK2/$CONNMASK:P      $phil_laptop_mac

rules:
DNAT            inet    mem:$phil_laptop_mac tcp             80,37777

shorewall check:
Checking /etc/shorewall/rules...
    ERROR: Invalid IP Address (~00-50-b6-70-25) /etc/shorewall/rules (line 104)

Shorewall thinks it's an IP address instead of a MAC address.  Am I doing
something wrong?
It's also dropping the last byte of the MAC address.

[1:root@elvis shorewall 148]$ rpm -q shorewall
shorewall-4.5.15-1.fc19.noarch

Bill