Hi.

I'm having a minor problem setting up shorewall to properly route and allow
openvpn traffic through my firewall.

I'd like the openvpn client to be running on the firewall, and allow local
machines to connect to and communicate with the private subnet on the other
side of the vpn, but not allow new traffic from the other side into my lan.

So far I have traffic that is getting sent out my public connection to the
openvpn server, but nothing comes back according to `tcpdump -i extIF host
VPNGATEWAY`. Nothing shows up in the logs stating traffic has been blocked.
policy is set up to log on the final DROP and REJECT rules.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tho...@fjellstrom.ca