Trying to set up a transparent proxy I'm slightly confused by the
following towards the end of
http://shorewall.net/Shorewall_Squid_Usage.html :

|/etc/shorewall/mangle| (assume loc interface is eth1 and net interface
is eth0):

#ACTION         SOURCE      DEST        PROTO      DPORT       SPORT
DIVERT          eth0        0.0.0.0/0   tcp        -           80
TPROXY(3129)    eth1        0.0.0.0/0   tcp        80

Corresponding |/etc/shorewall/mangle| are:

#MARK           SOURCE      DEST        PROTO      DPORT       SPORT
DIVERT          eth0        0.0.0.0/0   tcp        -           80
TPROXY(3129)    eth1        0.0.0.0/0   tcp        80

I presume "Corresponding..." down to the end of the quote is an unintentional
duplicate. If not, I'm even more confused as mangle doesn't have a MARK column.

Regards - Philip