On 06/25/2018 12:15 AM, Bern D wrote:
> Hi,
> I use Ubuntu server 18.04 which is configured as a home router, gate,
> firewall.
> My ISP give me local IP address 192.168.15.145 which is seen from the
> internet as public address 46.xxx.xxxx.xxxx.
> I can login on my Ubuntu server (SSH) from local LAN or WLAN hosts
> (using 10.10.10.1 and port 2225)
> but cannot login using public address 46.xxx.xxx.xxxx from my LAN/WLAN.
> At the same time I can login to my server using address 46.xxx.xxx.xxxx
> from other devices (eg my phone or tablet connected to GSM/LTE network).
> How to change Shorewall configuration to enabe SSH access to my public
> address 46.xxx.xxxx.xxxx from the local hosts?

In rules:

SSH(DNAT-)      loc     $FW:10.10.10.1  -       -       46.xxx.xxx.xxx

Tom Eastep        \   Q: What do you get when you cross a mobster with
Shoreline,         \     an international standard?
Washington, USA     \ A: Someone who makes you an offer you can't
http://shorewall.org \   understand