Try "touch /var/log/messages.log" and then taking the dump. I don't know arch but you might need sudo or elevated permissions to do this.

- Bob

On 7/4/2018 4:51 PM, Connor Schlesiger wrote:
Greetings,

My apologies for the delay; I've been on holiday.

I quickly tried `shorewall dump` as root and it returned `ERROR: LOGFILE (/var/log/messages.log) does not exist or is not readable!`. This is on an Arch Linux install. Do I need to increase my log level?

Thanks!

Connor Schlesiger

Jun. 29, 2018, 2:41 p.m. by teas...@shorewall.net: