On 2/28/19 3:36 AM, Niko Mayr wrote:

> Hi!
>

> We're currently experimenting with Shorewall and Docker in swarm mode
> and we're facing some problems.
>

> Setup:
>
> - Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS (4.15.0-45)
>
> - Docker 18.09.1 (swarm mode)
>
> - Shorewall 5.2.3
>

> Problem:
>
> Utilizing the routing-mesh Docker creates rules in the DOCKER-INGRESS
> chain in the nat table. Currently Shorewall drops the whole chain from
> the nat table.
>
> As Docker also creates rules for the OUTPUT chain referencing the
> DOCKER-INGRESS chain, which are tracked by Shorewall, that currently
> leads to a crush on restart.
>

> Details
>
> The Shorewall trace and excerpts of the rules created by Docker and the
> Shorewall export logic of the DOCKER-INGRESS chains are attached.
>

> Thanks and best regards,

There is currently no Shorewall support for a DOCKER-INGRESS chain in
the nat table, and there is no time table for adding such support.

Sorry,

Tom Eastep        \   Q: What do you get when you cross a mobster with
Shoreline,         \     an international standard?
Washington, USA     \ A: Someone who makes you an offer you can't
http://shorewall.org \   understand