Hey Matt,

Restarting with 'shorewall -c /etc/shorewall restart' appears to have worked! I
have always restarted with 'systemctl restart shorewall' or 'shorewall restart'
without the compilation option and it would pick up new policy, interfaces,
rules, etc. I expected it to pick up provider changes as well.

Thanks!

Connor Schlesiger

Dec. 6, 2019, 1:00 p.m. by matd...@gmail.com: