On 1/2/20 11:21 AM, Markus Reitschuster wrote:
> Hi Matt,
>
> sorry last time I answered to Tom I was using another email address.
> Maybe that way it wasn't tracked correctly.
>
> Hi Tom,
>
> I had a dump attached to the first mail (22th Dec) and attached it here
> again. I created it using shorewall dump > shorewall_dump.txt. Is it
> something else you need?

First, try moving all of your rules to the NEW section -- If that
doesn't solve your problem then you need to change the tech->ofen policy
to CONTINUE.

Either way, I would appreciate getting a tarball of your /etc/shorewall
directory (with a capabilities file) so that I can look at this further;
for some reason, the tech-ofen chain is not getting a rule inserted for
handling ESTABLISHED packets.

Thanks,
Tom Eastep        \   Q: What do you get when you cross a mobster with
Shoreline,         \     an international standard?
Washington, USA     \ A: Someone who makes you an offer you can't
http://shorewall.org \   understand