Hi All,

I am trying to send FTP traffic when both SNAT and DNAT rules are created,
however, I don't see the traffic on tcpdump and no connection tracking
entry is also getting created.

SNAT rule
    4   240 SNAT       all  --  any    eth3    192.168.1.10
anywhere             policy match dir out pol none to:50.50.50.50

DNAT rule
    4   240 DNAT       all  --  veth-e3-p any     anywhere
40.40.40.40          policy match dir in pol none to:192.169.1.2

I see ftp helper counters are incremented

    4   240 CT         tcp  --  veth-e3-p any     anywhere
anywhere             tcp dpt:ftp CT helper ftp zone 4

I am not seeing the connection tracking entry getting created for this
flow, but if I delete one of the NAT rules then I see connection tracking
entry.

Thanks
Naveen