Hi list...

I've been using shorewall for several years..
Thank you for your great job.

Now i'm testing a new machine, with ubuntu, in a "two-interface" config.

Everything is working fine..
I'm only getting

WARNING: "You are using the deprecated Reject default action. Please see
   WARNING: "You are using the deprecated Drop default action. Please
see http://www.shorewall.net/Actions.html

on restart.

My policy file used to be
net             all             DROP
all             all             REJECT          info

my intention was to drop everything coming from the net to the fw, and
reject and log other connections (eg from loc to net) - exept for rules
in /shorewall/rules that got passed.

How shoud I 'translate' this config in the new versions?

Seems that should be
net             all             Drop(-,DROP)
all             all             Reject(audit,REJECT)

but i can't fully understand the new policy/action concept...

Any suggestion?
Nick