Hi,

I setup policy file in this way:

#SOURCE DEST            POLICY          LOGLEVEL        RATE    CONNLIMIT
$FW     net             ACCEPT
net     all             DROP            info
all     net             DROP            info
# The FOLLOWING POLICY MUST BE LAST
all     all             DROP            info

and the rules file:

#ACTION SOURCE DEST PROTO DEST SOURCE ORIGINAL RATE USER/ MARK CONNLIMIT TIME$ # PORT PORT(S) DEST LIMIT GROUP
?SECTION ALL
?SECTION ESTABLISHED
?SECTION RELATED
?SECTION INVALID
?SECTION UNTRACKED
?SECTION NEW

# Drop packets in the INVALID state

Invalid(DROP)  net              $FW             tcp

# Drop Ping from the "bad" net zone.. and prevent your log from being flooded..

Ping(DROP)      net             $FW

# Permit all ICMP traffic FROM the firewall TO the net zone

ACCEPT          $FW             net             icmp

Supposedly I thought that this way I could not have any kind of internet connection, but I still maintain the connection, ¿Why happend this?. Of course I do this to test.

Thanks in advance