$ rpm -q shorewall
shorewall-5.2.3.5-1.fc32.noarch

On page https://shorewall.org/configuration_file_basics.htm topic:
*Alternate Specification of Column Values*
1) The shortcuts for the 'mangle' file is missing: probability, dscp, & switch
2) There is no 'snat' listing.  If you use the 'tcrules' section, substituting
  action for mark, it is missing switch, probability, & origdest (and possibly
 ipsec).

For the 'snat' file, PORT should be DPORT in the column headings.  I don't
see a way to select on source port.  Also, I add a line above the column
heading line (#ACTION SOURCE...) like so:
# shortcuts -
action,source,dest,proto,dport,sport,user,test,length,tos,connbytes,helper,headers,switch,probability,origdest
I find this handy so I have to refer to Shorewall's excellent documentation
less often.

I ran into this while trying to make openvpn server behave.  I have two
public addresses (xxx.yyy.zzz.104 & xxx.yyy.zzz.105).  If I allow the server
to connect to all addresses (0.0.0.0) and then my client connects on .105
the server replies on .104.  So I thought, I'll just SNAT that puppy to the
address I want.  Doing that instead of changing openvpn's server.conf
to bind to a specific address, if your IP address ever changes, like it will
soon when we migrate from the old server to the new one, they'll be
one less configuration file to change.

Instead of getting things too complicated, I just changed server.conf to use:
local    xxx.yyy.zzz.105

Again, thanks for the excellent software and documentation.
Bill