Hi Terry,

On 5/18/10 7:34 AM, Terry Manderson wrote:

> Are there any software releases that implement the compound trust anchor
> given that the idea has been in document play (and presumably adopted as the
> direction in the WG) since august '09?
>
> If so, please email URLs.

We have a 'work-in-progress' implementation here:
rsync://certrepo.ripe.net/certeta/CN=ETA,O=RIPE%20NCC,C=NL.cer

It is not following spec currently:
- we have multiple RTACMS objects
- we have a manifest
- we use the 'RTA' as the production certificate for the test RPKI

We plan to revise this over the next month or so and do a new release
that should be in line with the current draft:
- One RTACMS object
- True compound, have the RTA part sign our production cert
- No more manifest

.. and possibly other modifications in case we missed something -- we
plan to double check this ourselves of course, but your feedback is welcome.

Our validator also handles our current, off-spec, implementation of the
compound trust anchor, but is currently only available to members that
participate in our test programme. We plan to make this validator
available to a wider public as well (and update its compound TA
handling). If people on this list are interested I can make sure we send
a ping to this list when it's available.

Cheers,
Tim

Senior Software Developer
RIPE NCC