This document reflects the feedback from Prague both in the WG and around
the halls, being:

1) Use cases? who wants this.

2) Privacy, bad idea to geotag ghostbusters, put in coordinates for just
what you need.

3) Currency and 'legal', RPKI repository operator doesn't want to be
responsible for stale geo data specifically.

4) Not specific enough, Don't limit it to the roa or alternatively, what
about just the ASN?

I would appreciate WG feedback.

Cheers
Terry