Folks,

Now that the various SIDR drafts that detail RPKI are almost out the door,
we (the authors) have completed the interpretations of the rpki objects and
have uploaded the latest.

Review and feedback much appreciated!

One item I will call out is that sidr-usecases follows the example in
roa-format (section 3.3) where a single ROA is used that contains multiple
specific ROAIPAddress elements, versus the position of origin-ops which
suggests multiple ROAs. (neither is wrong BTW, just different approaches).

eg
a single ROA with:
      | asID     | address           | maxLength     |
      | 64496    | 10.1.0.0/16       |    16         |
      |          |-----------------------------------+
      |          | 10.1.0.0/20       |    20         |

versus 2 ROAs that contain

      ROA 1
      | asID     | address           | maxLength     |
      | 64496    | 10.1.0.0/16       |    16         |

      ROA 2
      | asID     | address           | maxLength     |
      | 64496    | 10.1.0.0/16       |    16         |

Cheers
Terry