Team,
I've updated this draft based on some feedback received already.  Given
the discussion at the WG session, and the list discussion as of late, I'd like
to ask that it become a WG item and used to inform the BGP Threat Model
document -- particularly with regards to what's an acceptable residual risk and
what is not.  Once that's comprehensive it can be used to inform secure routing
requirements documents in the working group, and then we can begin assessing
the feasibility of reducing various risks.

<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-foo-sidr-simple-leak-attack-bgpsec-no-help-01>

Thanks!

-danny

Begin forwarded message: