Hi,

The virtual meeting agenda was supposed to take 6h (+2h lunch break).

May I ask how below proposed time slots will make up for the cancelled virtual meeting if one is 2h and the other one is just 1h ?

Many thx,
R.

The routing ADs have suggested that sidr could use the cancelled  EAI and/or
the cancelled CODEC slot to make up for the cancelled virtual meeting.

EAI was to meet 1300-1500 Afternoon Session I on Monday March 26.
CODEC was to meet 1120-1220 Afternoon Session I Friday March 30.

Please speak up as to whether either of these two spots would work.

--Sandy