Andrew expressed surprise when he looked at the slides displaying in
Wednesday's session.  People looking at the slides remotely were also probably
surprised.

That's because andrew sent a set of updated slides shortly before the meeting.

I was already cut off from email getting webex and such spun up, so I did not
see the new set.  Chris saw the new set and uploaded them.

To maintain consistency between the minutes and audio and the slides in the
proceedings, I've uploaded the slides that were presented with the name "(as
presented) RPKI Gray Area: Inheritance?"

Just so you know why.

--Sandy