-secretary

We needed to send the announcement for the first date, in order to hit
it, depending on attendence numbers we would be either in Reston for
~20 people or Arlington for 'more' (30).

If the number of remote possibles is higher than in-person we should
take the opportunity to run a fully remote/virtual meeting and work
out the kinks that are sure to exist. (local folks are welcome to
attend in person, we'll have decent network in the reston location at
least)

-chris