[WEG] How prevalent is this scenario going to be in the hardware of sufficient
burliness and shiny newness to manage BGPSec in the first place? Isn't it far
more likely that the router going boom because of an RE/RP problem is a
transient while it switches to the backup, and the sync of the config between
primary and backup includes syncing the keys? (and replacing the spare is now
only to restore full redundancy)
I do think that it's fair to know what the scenario looks like if you have a
router that actually does go totally Tango Uniform and has to be resuscitated
from spares including rebuilt configs and pushing keys, but I'm thinking that
if it's a little more complex, that's not as big of a deal because of the fact
that it's likely to be less common.

Wes George

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to
copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for
the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the
contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and
any printout.