Randy,

Personally, I'm fine with the solution you outlined.

However, I didn't think that everyone in the room for the last interim was on-board with this. That being said, I wasn't in the room, so I'm not a good one to gauge consensus (or lack there of) ... I guess it wasn't clear to me from the minutes whether or not this issue was resolved, so I didn't stick into the -03 version of the document.

Note: If this issue is indeed resolved, then I'm happy to put the solution in the -04 version of the document.

Other than confeds are there any other potentially open issues related to the removal of AS_Path?

- Matt Lepinski